Langport battlefield is fairly well provided with rights of way, but not all are as well maintained as this. Here a path runs along the north western edge of the former Wagg Common, following the boundary of the hedged enclosures which already exited in 1645 on the slopes to the right.
Photo: G Foard 15/04/2003; photo number: 076; Grid Reference: 343272,126865
Copyright © The Battlefields Trust 2004
Click here to see the original (larger) version of this image
CLICK HERE TO PRINT THIS PAGE