The medieval church still stands on the former high street through the village of Edgcote. All the houses have long since gone, now marked only by the earthworks in the pasture field to the right, though some probably still stood in 1469.
Photo: G Foard 21/07/2002; photo number: 009; Grid Reference: 450427,247971
Copyright © The Battlefields Trust 2004
Click here to see the original (larger) version of this image
CLICK HERE TO PRINT THIS PAGE