hedgerow in front of parliament's left wing
Looking north towards the B4086 along the hedgerow which existed in 1642 between Radway and Kineton fields. at the time of the battle this will have been a well managed, laid hedge. Ramsay's cavalry were probably deployed in the field to the left, with musketeers lining the hedge.
Photo: G Foard 15/07/2004; photo number: 035; Grid Reference: 435860,249940
Copyright The Battlefields Trust 2004
Click here to see the original (larger) version of this image
CLICK HERE TO PRINT THIS PAGE
Close window